The Benefits of Holistic Wellness Coaching
- It regards both the mind and body as equally important in the cultivation of well-being.
- It’s a powerful way to create and accomplish goals in all areas of your life.
- It assumes that the client is whole and capable, not broken or needing to be “fixed.”
- It utilizes questioning, encouragement, and empathetic listening to promote change.
- It’s designed to bring forth clarity, insight, and positive action.
- It emphasizes the replacement of old negative habits and new positive patterns for optimal healing
Choose Holistic Wellness Coaching if:
- You want to feel happier, more energized, and comfortable in your own skin.
- You want to stop obsessing so much about your body and food, and wish to feel healthy and empowered instead.
- You are sick of dieting and desire a more long-term lifestyle, one that’s rooted in wellness.
- You are looking for freedom from harsh or critical thoughts and could use a mindset shift that will boost your confidence.
- You feel stressed, anxious, or depressed and wish to learn more balanced ways of coping with your emotions.
- You are committed to doing things differently in order to get new outcomes.
Holistic Wellness Coaching was designed for clients who wish to create a healthier lifestyle and are wanting to invite more happiness into their lives. As your coach, my top aim is to help you to find solutions, as well as to get clear on what you want and how you want to feel. You have everything you need to become the most vibrant and healthy version of yourself, I just help you get there.
Just as every person is unique, my coaching service is customized to your specific needs, which can be done in-person or online. This allows us to work together no matter where you live, or how demanding your schedule may be. Discover how powerful it can be to bring wellness and alignment into your life. Contact me if you wish to set-up a complimentary 1:1 Discovery Call.
*Please note that I do not evaluate or provide any medical diagnoses in my coaching, so please speak with your physician if you are in need of medical support.