The Benefits of Counseling
How you show up every day—from the way you treat your body to the thoughts you feed your mind—effects your quality of life and determines your future. By uncovering old patterns and making powerful shifts you can heal old wounds and change beliefs that no longer serve you.
As you see yourself making powerful shifts, you may also notice you have the ability to drastically change the trajectory of your life by adopting new ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving. In time, your new skills can develop into new patterns that become second nature.
You Know You’re Ready for Counseling If:
- You’re tired of trying to find answers all on your own
- You’re willing to take responsibility for improving your life, but you know that you need some additional support
- You’re ready to heal your past and move forward with your life
- You’re wanting to learn ways to re-pattern and rewire the brain
- You’re willing to put in the time, money, and effort to learn new skills
- You’re ready to step into your power
If you are interested in making the investment in yourself to start counseling you might be curious about what kind of commitment this would be for you.
I recommend a 15-minute phone consultation before setting up the first session so that you can get all of your questions answered and get a feel for how I work. I am also available by email or video to answer any questions.
If we decide to set up the first counseling appointment, then I will send you an electronic intake to fill out prior to the first session. The first intake appointment will be 60-minutes and we can begin to make a plan going forward from there.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I have an office in Santa Barbara, California, and also meet clients online. You can schedule an appointment here: